Medicare currently has limited coverage for the delivery of medical services via telehealth. Patients can only claim a Medicare benefit for a telehealth consult if they have had a face-to-face consult with the telehealth doctor in the previous 12 months. For more information about Medicare coverage for telehealth services, please see here.
Articles in this SectionView All
- Is a medical cannabis doctor’s appointment covered by Medicare?
- How do I cancel or reschedule a telehealth appointment?
- Is the cost of medicinal cannabis covered by my health insurance provider ?
- Can I see the product list and pricing?
- Why can't I choose which medications I'm prescribed?
- Can I travel overseas with my medicinal cannabis?