Medicinal cannabis is a medicine regulated by the TGA, with various approval rules. For this reason, only a qualified doctor or healthcare practitioner can recommend or direct a patient on the choice of the medicine.
Articles in this SectionView All
- Is a medical cannabis doctor’s appointment covered by Medicare?
- How do I cancel or reschedule a telehealth appointment?
- Is the cost of medicinal cannabis covered by my health insurance provider ?
- Can I see the product list and pricing?
- Why can't I choose which medications I'm prescribed?
- Can I travel overseas with my medicinal cannabis?