No. You will need to speak to your General Practitioner to get an e-script. Once you have an e-script you can upload it to myeden. myeden is not a clinic, it is a script management platform.
Articles in this SectionView All
- Can I change my medication to a different brand/product/strain?
- Can I get a script through myeden?
- Do you accept paper scripts?
- How do I manage repeat scripts online?
- How do I upload my script?
- How long will it take until I can order my script?
- I'm having difficulty uploading my eScripts
- If my medication is out of stock, what product can I substitute with?
- What if my script is different to what I discussed with the doctor?